At our office, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- Please fill out this Patient Screening Form at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment.
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
Update on March 22,2020, we are effectively closing the office until further notice due to the covid19 crisis. We will still be available to treat emergencies and urgent situations provided you meet the above criteria and are healthy. If not we can refer you for appropriate care. We ask that you call and give us the specifics of your situation and will do our best to accommodate you. We thank you in advance for understanding and do this at the advice of our College governing boards and in an effort to help our medical community in their time of need. This decision was not easy to make and we look forward to seeing each and every one of you in the near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.